HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
By resolution adopted by all members present at the Extraordinary General Meeting of 30 January of last year 2014, in accordance with Article 44 of the Articles of Association, in conjunction with Article 52.2 of the Cooperatives' Law (Law 27/1999 of 16 July), the updating of the mandatory contribution for new members who join from 30 January 2014, and the updating of the membership fee, which is established at the time and year of incorporation of the new cooperative member, were established.
If you want to become a member of UNIPROCA, you must meet the following requirements:
• Produce a minimum of 100 litres of milk daily.
• Possess your own cold tank.
• Be on one of Uniproca's different collection routes (consult the route on telephone no. 615 269 460).
• Make the initial financial contribution corresponding to the year of entry.
• Accept the statutes of the cooperative, pledging to be in it for a minimum period of 10 years, signing the commitment to accept the current rules.
• Accept the rules for obtaining the best possible quality of milk, as well as making a production study to combat the seasonality of spring, dividing the year round production throughout the year.
"In our offices in Talavera, Monica Montaño Rosario, Head of Administration, is at the members' disposition to resolve any doubts or clarification they may have, not only to do with their relationship with the cooperative but also in what is related to the farm of each one of the members considering it as a business in itself". Monica will be in charge of directing them to the different departments according to their request.